The Leupold Mark 3HD was built for any shooter who needs a rugged precise and repeatable MIL-based scope for their tactical rifle. The 1.5-4x20mm model provides a wide field of view while also allowing for precise close to mid-range shots.
- A 3:1 zoom ratio is very common in many scope models. It gives you 3 times more magnification at high power than at low power (model magnification ranges are available in powers of 3x: 1.5-5 2.5-8 3-9 3.5-10 etc.) so you can dial your power down for close encounters or all of the way up for long-range shots.
- ZeroStop system creates a backstop when returning the dial back to zero so you don't accidently turn the dial a full revolution in the wrong direction.
- Leupold's Custom Dial System (CDS) gives you the ability to customize your turret (adjustment dial) to your exact ballistics and environmental conditions. Once your new custom dial is installed simply range the target turn the dial to that number and aim dead on.
- Waterproof and fogproof technology using advanced internal gasses and sealing methods that withstand extreme temperatures elevation changes and shocks so the internals of the optics stay moisture free and crystal clear for life.
AR-BALLISTIC Reticle :
- Specifically designed for .223 AR-style rifles
- Based on a Duplex® style design
- Provides holdover hash marks for quick target engagement
- Uses a 200 yard zero with aiming points out to 600 yards
- Rear (second) focal plane