The Traditions Pursuit XT takes the popular Pursuit line to the next level! The Pursuit? XT is outfitted with a 26" Chromoly steel barrel. Chromoly steel has long been recognized as the best barrel material for strength and accuracy so it allows this muzzleloader to be both lightweight and accurate. The Pursuit XT also has a VAPR Twist barrel with a 1:24" twist. This faster twist will help to stabilize bullets increase accuracy and expand the range of bullet options that can be shot out of this muzzleloader. We highly recommend trying the Smackdown Carnivore 250 grain bullet in this rifle.
The Pursuit XT is equipped with the Elite XT Trigger system. This upgraded trigger features a precise and accurate trigger pull along with a rebounding hammer and manual cross block trigger safety.
This muzzleloader comes with the Quick-T Ramrod Handle. It functions like a palm save and t-handle all in one making it easier and more comfortable to load your rifle. The Quick-T Ramrod Handle has a t-shaped piece with brass jag that can screw in allowing your ramrod to function like a work or cleaning rod. The Quick-T Ramrod Handle sits on your ramrod when it is in the storage position on your rifle.
The Pursuit XT is the most feature-rich mid-level muzzleloader on the market and you won't be disappointed with the 200+ yard accuracy.
This model comes with a 3-9x40 Traditions Range-Finding matte black scope mounted and boresighted. It does not come with sights.
- 209 Shotgun Primer Ignition
- 26" Ultralight Chromoly Tapered Fluted Barrel
- VAPR 1:24" Twist
- Elite XT Trigger System
- Weighs only 5.75 pounds!
- Wider forend for better grip and hand position
- Accelerator Breech Plug? - works for both loose and pelletized powder
- LT-1 Alloy Frame
- Dual Safety System - rebounding hammer and cross block manual trigger safety
- Speed Load System - for easy loading and more consistent groups
- Quick-T Ramrod Handle
- Quick Relief Recoil Pad
- Lightweight and maneuverable
- Fast action release button
- Extended ambidextrous hammer extension
- Drilled and tapped for a scope
- Sling swivel studs
- Solid aluminum ramrod