Now outfitted with a VAPR twist barrel the Traditions Vortek StrikerFire has been upgraded to a 1:24" twist. This faster twist rate will better stabilize bullets increase accuracy and also expand the range of bullet options that can be shot out of this muzzleloader. Features a premium Cerakote Finish.
The Vortek StrikerFire comes equipped with the StrikerFire System. To cock the gun simply slide the striker button forward until it locks and the rifle is cocked. The recessed de-cocking buttons allows for quick and quiet de-cocking of the firearm and the gun is also equipped with an automatic de-cocking mechanism - when the gun is opened it is automatically de-cocked. By eliminating the external hammer this allows for faster locktime the ability to mount your scope closer to the bore and allows the gun to operate with less weight.
A great future on the StrikerFire is the TAC2 Trigger System - a two stage competition-style trigger. This trigger is an upgrade from triggers on other muzzleloaders currently on the market. The StrikerFire also has some of the same features you have come to depend on like the 1-piece Accelerator Breech Plug Dual Safety System and Speed Load System. With features meant to get you out to 200+ yards you'll never worry about accuracy with this rifle.
An accessory that is included is the Quick-T Ramrod Handle. It functions like a palm saver and t-handle all in one making it easier and more comfortable to load your rifle. The Quick-T Ramrod Handle has a t-shaped piece with brass jag that can screw in allowing your ramrod to function like a work or cleaning rod. The Quick-T Ramrod Handle sits on your ramrod when it is in the storage position on your rifle.
- VAPR 1:24" Twist
- 28" Ultralight Chromoly Tapered Fluted Barrel
- StrikerFire System - no external hammer!
- StrikerFire Button - simply slide button forward until it locks to cock the gun
- Recessed De-Cocking Button
- TAC2 Trigger System - 2 stage competition-style trigger
- Accelerator Breech Plug
- Recoil-Reducing Buttstock & Buttpad
- LT-1 Alloy Frame
- Hogue Comfort-Grip Overmolding
- Speed Load System - easy loading and more consistent groups
- Dual Safety System
- Quick-T Ramrod Handle
- Drilled and tapped for a scope
- Sling swivel studs
- 209 shotgun primer ignition
- Solid aluminum ramrod
- Does not come with sights or a scope base. Must be purchased separately